7 Things You Do Not Know About Mexico

Things You Do Not Know About Mexico

 

Mexico is a global and diverse cultural gem. Mexico has many things that distinguish it from other countries. Here are seven facts you have never heard before about Mexico:

 

1-Mexico City was built on a dried lake: as in Venice and Bangkok, Mexico City was built on water 700 years ago by the Spanish who dried Lake Texcoco in the 17th century and since then the city has expanded to include the dehydrated lake.

2-You can eat all types of reptiles and insects: Mexico has the largest number of edible insects in the world, local people use insects as a kind of sweeteners and appetizers, and these insects, “Iskamol (ants), beetles, cockroaches, scorpions and wills.

 

READ ALSO :  6 Pictures Of the Incredible Colorful Mountain Vinicunca in Peru

3-The discovery of chocolate: Central American people discovered chocolate in Mexico, chocolate was a sweet drink at the time.

4. Mexico is not the full name of this country: Mexico’s full name is Los Estados Unidose Mexicanos – the capital was also called the Mexican-Tenochtitlan – but after its destruction during the Spanish invasion it was rebuilt and renamed Mexico City.

5. Mexico contains 285 spoken languages ​​within its borders, but Spanish is the most common language spoken by about 90% of the population. The remaining 10% includes different languages ​​such as Nahuatl, Miketko, Chipelo and German.

 

6-Children do not receive gifts on Dec. 25: Mexican children receive Christmas gifts on January 6 instead of Dec. 25 to celebrate the arrival of the three wise men.

7-Mexico has more museums than New York and Paris: Mexico has a diverse mix of museums and art galleries throughout the country. Mexico has more than 350 museums and art galleries. Its most famous is the architectural wonder of Musio Somaya, which houses the works of Dali, Rodin, Monet, In addition to the Del Juguet Museum, the Museum of Games, a huge museum of more than 20,000 games,

 

READ ALSO :  Amazing facts you do not know about Russia

Read Also On Hashtag3r.Com : 

More In : Lifestyle , Psychology , Travel , Photography , Health & Beauty , Celebrities

Women Body Language Men Should Know

Sleeping Well More Than 10 Hours Increases The Risk of Dying by 30%

The 10 Most Beautiful Beaches in Europe

The Most 15 Countries That Have Shrunk Over 50 Years

How to Manage 10 Major Negative Emotions

8 Things That Happy People Never Do

22 Photos Of The Largest Ship in The World

Funny Photoshop Manipulation of Birds With Human Arms

These 26 Pictures Confused Internet Users

6 Simple Habits Help You Fight Heartburn

8 Signs Indicate That You Eat Too Much Sugar

The Most 10 Amazing Health Benefits of Honey

Soft drinks reduce the chances of pregnancy and childbearing

10 Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend

Here’s How Much To Save Everyday To Become a Millionaire

How to Organize Your Life ? 10 Habits of Organized People

Hashtag3r

View all posts

Add comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Subscribe to HASHTAG3R.COM via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 114 other subscribers

About Hashtag3r.Com

Hashtag3r Magazine is a General Content Magazine aims to provide a unique fun and entertainment Content about Photography and Creativity , Art , Photography & Art Creativity | Creative Painting and Art and inspiration , to create to the audience new areas of joy and excellence . 

Archives