22 Tattoos That Have a Deep Connection With the People Who Made Them
We see people with tattoos all the time, but we do not know the real story behind every piece of art they have on their skin. Each design has a unique story and some are so deep that they make you appreciate much more tattoos.
Here is some of the most moving tattoos that circulate on social networks and that could make you shed some tears.
1. Always hand in hand
2. “This elderly lady has survived cancer and made a tattoo to always keep her victory in mind”
3. “My grandfather lived through the Holocaust and never met anyone with the same tattoo as he did until recently.
KL stands for Konzentration Lager (‘Concentration Camp’, in French) “
4. “My daughter began to wonder why she had a huge birthmark, so I decided to make a tattoo similar to hers”
5. Madly in love
6.”My father died in 2009. I tattooed a little word he had written in my diary in high school to remember him”
7. “For my birthday when I was 18, I got a tattoo with my father’s heart rate on my arm.He died 3 years ago “
8. “My tattoo and birthmark”
9. “I have been using cocaine for 12 years, but I have been clean for 4 years”
10. “After having lived for several years the depression,I made a tattoo that represents my struggle “
11. “I have survived cerebral hemorrhage, and like a tree, I am hard to uproot”
12. “My wife and I were tattooed with a diagram that represents the position of the planets at the exact moment when we got married”
13. An admirable tattoo of a person who has survived cancer
14. Tattoo dedicated to her little girl with wings around her footprints
15. A reminder of the friendly hand that must always be willing to help others
16. “A relic from the First World War: the letter from my back great father, who survived the Battle of the Somme “
17. “My father died when I was 4 years old. I took his signature of military documents that were his “
18.”A line for every year that I spent clean and sober”
19. A love dedication for a lifetime”Dad I love you”.
20. “My 4 year old daughter made a drawing where we are she and me”
21. “The last three heartbeats of my dad”
22.”Tribute to a friend who died in a car accident”
Read Also On Hashtag3r.Com :
More By Categories : Lifestyle , Psychology , Travel , Photography , Creativity , Art , Illustration & Art , Funny Pictures
Hashtag3r Magazine Is About : Photography | Creativity | Art | Photography & Art Creativity | Creative Painting and Art