17 Strongest And Most Impressive Touching Photos You’ll See Today
The following few pictures perfectly match this idea. These emit an intense emotion that will not leave you indifferent! Of love, humor, tenderness or suffering, beauty or courage, they alone summarize the diversity of human emotions,and collect all that one can experience during a lifetime.
1. A Sri Lankan cries for her son, who died in the December 2004 tsunami.
2. A little girl does not let herself be defeated and continues to believe in her dream of becoming a dancer one day …
3. The huge rivalry between English football clubs Everton and Liverpool does not prevent respect!
4.There is no age to have a good time at the beach.
5. Irish rugby player Brian O’Driscoll reports the European Cup to a sick girl on a surprise visit to the hospital
6. This exceptional relationship between a street musician and his cat
7. In Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,a man gives his shoes to a homeless teenager. He can not hold back his tears at this gesture …
8. A master and his dog meet again after a tornado in Alabama!
9. In the terminal phase of cancer, a man marries his wife before leaving. They are together since high school.
10. In Canada,a fireman rescues a husky from certain death by removing it from the icy waters of a lake!
11. At the height of the Ukrainian crisis, a passerby encouraged and thanked the police for their dedication.
12. A homeless woman and her young child sleeping on a sidewalk in Addis Ababa,the capital of Ethiopia …
13. After a fire, an American fireman reports to his mistress the cat that he has just saved from the flames
14. In Arizona, a little girl enjoys the arms of her 101-year-old great-grandmother a few days before her death.
15. Evidence, if necessary,we do not have to be like each other to be friends!
16. A young boy mourns his father who died in action at the Great Lake National War Cemetery in the United States.
17. In New Delhi, India, despite their poverty, some parents are trying to provide education for their children …
18. Mother breaks down in tears when she first sees her daughter in a wedding dress