The 30 Most Isolated Homes Searched on Airbnb And Cost Per Night
The Airbnb rental housing platform is celebrating its 10th anniversary this month. Initially present in major US cities, the startup founded by Brian Chesky, Joe Gebbia and Nathan Blecharczyk has expanded its inventory to more than five million homes – including a number of castles, yurts and caravans – in 191 countries today.
Airbnb is one of the few tech unicorns to generate large profits and its valuation is now estimated at $ 38 billion.
On the occasion of his birthday,Airbnb has compiled several listings highlighting the most isolated, most unlikely and coveted homes you can book on Airbnb – and they are not necessarily expensive. Some start around 20 euros per night, while others exceed 350 euros.
Read Also On Hashtag3r.Com :
More In : Lifestyle , Psychology , Travel , Photography , Health & Beauty , Celebrities
30. Private cabin for a couple, 18 € / night – Florianópolis, Brazil
A hut on a hill, surrounded by nature and next to the beach for surfing, resting and visiting.
29. Yurt, 22 € / night – Khushuut, Mongolia
A yurt lost in a Mongolian national park, surrounded by the Altai.
28.A room in a lodge ecological lake side, 29 € / night – Lyantonde, Uganda
An oasis in the jungle, near a lake, ideal for disconnecting.
27. Romantic hut with a view, 35 € / night – Armenia, Colombia
A charming hut on a bio farm near the region where Columbia cutlive its coffee, and recorded on nearly 100.000 lists.
26. Treehouse, 39 € / night – Murnau, Bavaria, Germany
A perched hut ideal for people who travel unconventionally.
25. Berber tent, 40 € / night – Merzouga, Morocco
You will have to take a camel ride to join the camp of Mohammed,report his guests.
24 . Apartment with sea view, 40 € / night – Kotor, Montenegro
One of Airbnb’s most requested apartments, listed on almost 53,000 wishlists, is the most popular Airbnb apartment in Europe.
23. Harbor view room, 47 € / night – Egedesminde, GreenlandSome visitors say that whales can be seen from the bedroom and the northern lights.
22. Luxury Stone Villa, 50 € / night – Crete, Greece
A natural stone villa that is dreaming 77,000 people.
23. Harbor view room, 47 € / night – Egedesminde, Greenland
Some visitors say that whales can be seen from the bedroom and the northern lights.
21 ex aequo. The Cozy Palace, 50 € / night – Marrakech, Morocco
A Riad selected near 60.000 times by travelers on their wish lists.
20. Eco-friendly bamboo cottage in the middle of the rice fields, 57 € – Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
“This bamboo cottage is a secluded hideaway down a small lane, nestled among rice paddies, just 5 minutes from the center of Ubud.Open woven bamboo room with mini loft, stylish modern bathroom and outdoor lounge, unique experience in Bali. ” And one of the 10 most coveted homes on Airbnb.
19. Tatami Room in a traditional Japanese house, 70 € – Osaka, Japan
The house was built by the grandparents of host Mariko 70 years ago.
18 . I Sette Cuneo – Trullo Edera, 70 € / night – Ostuni, Italy
The house of seven cones is the most coveted of Airbnb. Registered on wish lists at 164.444 times, it remains relatively affordable.
17. Amboise Troglodyte, 80 € – Nazelles-Négron, France
“Charm and tranquility”, promise the guests of “this accommodation Troglo” 3 km from the castle of Amboise with “a bathroom space breathtaking and romantic”.
16. Casita Muyuyo, 84 € / night – Puerto Ayora, Galapagos Islands
Escape to this archipelago of Ecuador, famous for its unique flora and fauna.
15. Townhouse, 89 € / night – Jamestown, St Helena Island
For a stay cut off from the world on the lost island in the South Atlantic, where Napoleon Bonaparte ended his days.
14. One night “in a real plane”, 89 € / night – Saint-Michel-Chief Chef, France
Sleeping on a plane … and taking a shower in the cockpit, transformed into a bathroom with a view.
13. Maori house, 100 € / night – Hiva Oa, Marquesas Islands
“Excellent stay”, “breathtaking view”, “very friendly welcome” – visitors from this house at the end of the world look delighted.
12.Cobb Cottage, 107 € / night – Mayne Island, British Columbia, Canada
A small house carved by hand, entirely in natural materials.
11. “Mushroom Dome” Hut, 114 € / night – Aptos, California, USA
This unusual hut is one of the most sought after on Airbnb – its host recommends booking 9 to 11 months in advance
10. Pitcairn Community Home Stays, 132 € / night – Adamstown, Pitcairn Island
It takes two days by cargo boat to reach the only inhabited island of the four that form the Pitcairn Islands, the only British overseas territory in the Pacific Ocean. There are about fifty inhabitants in the year. It’s “the most isolated Airbnb on Earth”,
says the platform.
9. Bamboo house, 153 € / night – Bali, Indonesia
A coveted accommodation (77,200 wish lists) that must be booked six months in advance.
8. AirShip 002, 168 € / night – Highlands of Scotland, United Kingdom
An aluminum capsule with all the services of a house equipped. Ideal view to admire the stars.
7.Modern house near the sea, 208 € – Longyearbyen, Svalbard, Norway
On the borders of Norway and close to the North Pole, Svalbard is one of the most northerly inhabited places. Great for the northern lights in the winter.
6. Hector Cave House, 250 € / night – Santorini, Greece
Perched in the heights of Santorini,this troglodyte dwelling totals 133,900 wish lists.
5. Dreamy Tropical Treehouse, € 264 / night – Fern Forest, Hawaii
More than 66,000 Airbnb users would like to stay in this bubble in the jungle – a tree house “far from the danger but close to adventure”.
4. A room at the Dragon House, 330 € / night – Westhall,UK
“Hic sunt dracones” means, in medieval cartography, dangerous or unknown territories.
3. Underground Hygge in an Organic House, 352 € / night – Orondo, Washington, USA
You can play hobbit in this unusual house.
2. Off-grid ItHouse, 352 € / night – Yucca Valley, California, USA
Cut off from the world, surrounded by glass, design and desert … and appearing on nearly 64,000 wish lists.
1. Skylodge Adventure Suites, 396 € / night – Calca, Peru
If you want to spend the night in the equivalent of a nest of condors, hanging on a mountain, it will take a little climbing.
But “I do not regret the investment, this unique experience is worth it,” says a tourist.