15 Beautiful Photos That Show The True Love We All Want to Live
Love is omnipresent. This means that it is not limited only to its romantic aspect, but to much more than that. As Kurt Vonnegut said, “One goal of human life, no matter who controls it, is to love whoever is there to be loved.” And some people really know how to spread that feeling,as shown in the Beautiful Photos below.
1. Love can melt even the wildest hearts
2. “Love her in health as in illness”
3. A solat meets his daughter for the first time
4. These music fans showed their solidarity with this man during a concert in San Francisco
5. A military family meets in Hawaii
6. “Cuckoo Daddy”, a little girl runs to find her father on her return from work, 1942
7. Love has no age limits
9. Parents finding their children in Saffron Walden, Essex, during the Second World War
10. A Washington Redskins player receives a love advance from the Salvation Army
11. The moving reunion of two Korean brothers after being separated for 60 years
12. A child plays the violin at the funeral of his teacher
13. Children protect a stray dog during heavy rains in Mumbai, India.