These 11 Satellite Pictures Found on Google Earth Are Amazing
Google Earth is an amazing application to travel the world and sometimes you can discover extraordinary places unsuspected! a geologist from NewOrleans – has created an Imgur account where he publishes screenshots of Google Earth of the incongruous places he discovers during his research and geologistsmakethebedrock adds small humorous or explanatory descriptions under each image.
We have selected 11 extraordinary screenshots of Google Earth;some images show extraordinary geological phenomena and some images show human activity that create amazing landscapes.
1. Fields recently harvested / plowed, Texas, USA
2. Craters after the bombing of German fortifications, Pointe du Hoc, Normandy, France
3. Cold Delta extending to Lake Ayyakum, Tibet
4. Delta formed by the William River, which flows into Lake Athabasca, Athabasca Sand Dunes Provincial Park, Province of Saskatchewan, Canada
5. Fortified location at the entrance to Amsterdam, Netherlands
6. Military fort, Netherlands
7. Alpine Glaciers, Southeast Alaska
8. High tide and low tide, Normandy, France
9. War Submarine, Pearl Harbor, United States
10. Volcano, Kamchatka Peninsula, Russia
11: Humid micro-climate volcano, Great Rift Valley, Tanzania
Read On Hashtag3r.Com :